When Real Life Takes Over....



It's been almost a year since my last post here. In many ways, that's unforgivable, especially to those of you who follow me. Apologies for not staying more in touch and up to date.

Real Life often is more fiction than truth. Have you ever noticed that? If I were to write the story of real life ... it would never be believed.

All that said...let me just nutshell state this past year has been one of numerous life change after life change, fairly major ones, and those had to, rightly so, take first and foremost place in my world.

But it's time to let the past stay the past and move to the future, one step at a time.

So....posts shall continue...new novels are on the way, finally...and guest authors will be featured.

Thank you for hanging in there.

And please Stay Tuned :)

Comments